Event by NJoy Spirits Distillery
t’s a Sell-out Every Year. Buy your Tickets Now!
NJoy Spirit Distillery has been in business for 20+ years here in Weeki Wachee (now Spring Hill / Brooksville), Florida. Owners Kevin and Natalie Goff craft their Award-Winning 100-Proof Mermaid Run, 100-Proof Wild Buck Whiskey, and 150-Proof Ryes-In-Shine Moonshine craft liquors here on Goff Ranch.
Usually, we open only on weekends from 11 am to 6 pm. Still, once a year, we hold this special event to get our Friends and Fans a chance to come and spend a day listening to live music from some local bands playing on our large outdoor stage, enjoy some great food, and kick-back on a blanket or chair and take in the outdoor Florida weather.
It’s also a way to allow our Friends and Fans to support a local charity along with us.
We will be decorated in the Christmas spirit and graciously accepting unwrapped Christmas toys for our charity Wheelchairs 4 Kids, headquartered in Tarpon Springs, FL. Wheelchairs 4 Kids is a nonprofit dedicated to improving the lives of children with physical disabilities by providing wheelchairs, home and vehicle modifications, and other assistive equipment at no charge to families.
In addition to any donations our Friends and Fans make, we hold some raffles during the event for the charity. We also donate a percentage of the ticket sales.
To learn more about the extraordinary work this local charitable organization is doing, visit https://wheelchairs4kids.org/.
We also strongly support the Florida Sheriffs Youth Ranch, and the Humane Society charitable organizations.
In addition to any donations that our Friends and Fans are encouraged to make to these three great charities, we will hold some raffles during the event for the charities. We will also donate a percentage of the 2021 Whiskey In The Woods Event ticket sales to the three charities.
You really don’t want to miss this incredible experience. We are located 5 miles deep in the beautiful Chassahowitzka Wildlife Management Area. This is a stunning forested area that we found the perfect spot for growing the grain and sugarcane from which we make our craft liquor.
We hope you will come and spend the day with us, enjoying a fantastic event and great Florida outdoors!
Don’t Wait! Buy Your Tickets Now! When the 400 2021 Whiskey in the Woods Event Tickets Are SOLD, They’re GONE, and You’ll Have to Wait Until 2022 to MAKE A GREAT MEMORY!
* The Bearded Brothers Band (LINK)
* Barefoot Bob and the Hope (LINK)
* Nina Cucina – Wood-fired Pizza, Gourmet Tacos, Italian, Cheese Steaks & Hand Crafted Gourmet Burgers – (LINK)
* Rib Ticklers BBQ – Mouth-Watering BBQ as well as Dry Rubs – (LINK)
* Our very own Bung Hole Bar! Beer, Wine, Soda, Tea, and Lemonade. (No Hot Dogs or Snacks at the Bar for this event.)
WHAT A TICKET GET YOU:
* The opportunity for Entrance for one (1) Adult of 21 years of age or older to the Event
* Live Music from incredible local bands
Opportunity to Sample each of Our Award-Winning Wild Buck Whiskey & Mermaid Rum (One per person limit – Sorry, no Ryes-In-Shine Moonshine Sampling)
* Option to purchase Food, Drinks, Tee Shirts, Cigars, and More.
* Opportunity to Create a Great Life Memory!
WHAT YOU CAN/SHOULD BRING TO THE EVENT:
* We want to highly encourage folks to bring their chairs or blankets to sit on.
* A “Ready to Have Fun & Hear Great Music” attitude.
* An Appetite for Great Food.
* A Thirst for great Local Craft & Bottled Beer, Wine, Soft Drinks, and Water.
* Face masks are highly recommended but not required. Same for social distancing.
* We will have multiple hand-sanitizing areas for people to use.
* Admission is for 21 and older – STATE ID WILL BE CHECKED AT THE GATE.
* POSITIVELY NO TICKETS SOLD AT THE GATE – NO EXCEPTIONS!
* We want to highly encourage folks to bring their chairs and or blankets to sit on.
* No coolers, thermos, bottles, cans, food, liquids, or oversize containers. If you want to eat or drink, you must buy on-site.
* Larger groups may consider carpooling or renting a bus or other transport service as parking is limited.
* Liquor bottle (No On-Site Consumption) sales are Credit Card and Debit Card only. NO CASH. All Liquor purchases will be held at a designated check-in booth for pickup only upon departure at the front entrance. No re-entrance after leaving with liquor.
* Bar and Food Trucks are Cash, Credit Cards, and Debit cards.
* Open seating – first come, first serve on all seating.
* Positively No Pets – Only ADA Service Animals.
* No coolers, no outside food or drink – Including water bottles.
* Sheriff officers are on-site for the security and safety of all.
* Beer and wine for sale only on-site at NJoy Bung Hole Bar – No Hard Liquor drinks at the bar.
* No weapons of any type unless you are a police or sheriff’s department officer.
* No illegal drugs or marijuana.
* No disorderly behavior.
* Guests are encouraged to have fun but be courteous and respectful of others at all times. Guests who violate this rule are subject to being removed or arrested—Zero Tolerance.
* No Refunds except for NJoy Spirits Distillery Canceling the Event.
ONLY WAY TO FIND US:
GPS: 13243 Commercial Way, Brooksville, FL 34614 (Don’t Use our Google Mailing Address to Navigate!)
* Shared entrance to Chassahowitzka Wildlife Management Area and is the only way to get to us!
* No Entrance Through Glen Lakes Subdivision!
* Entrance Fee for Chassahowitzka Wildlife Management Area for NJoy Spirits Distillery visitors for this event paid by NJoy Spirits Distillery. Do Not Stop and Pay.
* Follow the NJOY signs for ~5 miles to the entrance of Goff Ranch, home of NJoy Spirits Distillery.
See all the details and buy tickets for our event at: https://njoyspirits.com/…/2021-whiskey-in-the-woods-event/